Saturday 21 August 2010

Tainted media.. save yourself from NDTV

The media bashing of RSS and BJP are at an all time high. I never expected that even a minor (?) incident like this would be used against RSS and BJP. Yes, I am referreing to the same Burkha Dutt's NDTV  tweeking one more news bit. This ones related to 'Kerala Man's hand cut off for taking on eve teasers'.
Good job by Prathap Simha, @Centerofright and others like Kiran , Sudhir who opened our eyes to one more of such incident. 

A national media like NDTV doing this is a shame. I stopped visiting NDTV, CNN-IBN  web sites long back. I think thats a bit we can do against them.

Sometimes I wonder can anyone start a movement against such people and not look into the TV channels or websites of these tainted media gaints. Or insted of waiting should I start the movement ???

1 comment: